Discover New England with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to this beautiful region before you've even packed your suitcase - follow the Freedom Trail in Boston, explore the rugged natural beauty of Cape Cod, or experience the riot of gold, red and orange foliage in the fall. The DK Eyewitness Guide to New England covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners, so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love New England: beautiful coastal resorts, historic towns, breathtaking beaches - what will yours be?
- See New England from a different angle - 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
- A year-long calendar of events in New England gives a selection of sporting occasions, celebrations and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed, color maps help you navigate New England with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you across the state, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the Massachusetts State House, New England Aquarium, the Museum of Fine Arts Boston, Mark Twain House and Museum, and Gillette Castle
- Covers Boston, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New England is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
On a shorter trip? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Boston.