A lively, vibrant, and at times boisterous city, Dublin boasts a stunning array of Georgian architecture, world-class museums and galleries, the beautiful quadrangles of historic Trinity College, as well as plenty of cozy pubs to linger inside over a pint of Guinness. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Dublin with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Dublin into helpful lists of ten -- from our own selected highlights to the best historic buildings and monuments, places to eat, performing arts venues and, of course, pubs.
- Five easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Dublin's must-sees, including detailed descriptions of Trinity College, the National Museum of Ireland, the National Gallery of Ireland, Dublin Castle, Temple Bar, Christ Church Cathedral, St Patrick's Cathedral, Guinness Storehouse, Kilmainham Gaol and Hospital and Phoenix Park
- Dublin's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, dining, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including children's activities and things to do for free
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Dublin's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Ireland.