Take to the open road with DK Eyewitness Back Roads Great Britain and discover 25 leisurely drives through the country's beautiful villages and stunning landscapes.
Explore the spectacular scenery of the Lake District, follow a whiskey trail through the Highlands or discover picturesque coastal villages in Cornwall. Packed with insider tips and information, this easy-to-use e-guide reveals incredible sights, hidden gems, and authentic local experiences that can be discovered only by road.
Inside DK Eyewitness Back Roads Great Britain:
- 25 easy-to-follow driving tours, each lasting one to five days
- Guided walks take you through Great Britain's historic towns and villages
- Experts suggest the best off-road activities in each area, from whiskey trails to water sports
- Contains essential travel tips, including our pick of where to stay, eat, and shop, plus useful travel, visa, and health information
- Covers all the UK rules of the road
- Includes postcodes for use with GPS, plus information on road conditions and parking tips
- Covers Cornwall, Devon, the Jurassic Coast, Salisbury, Bath, Glastonbury, the Cotswolds, the Chilterns, the South Downs, Brighton, Kent, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, the Brecon Beacons, West Wales, Snowdonia, Offa's Dyke, the Peak District, Yorkshire, the Lake District, Northumbria, Edinburgh, Rosslyn Chapel, Fife, the Scottish Highlands, the Scottish Lochs, Aberdeen, Inverness, and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive e-guide to Great Britain? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Great Britain.