Take a relaxing trip to Amsterdam and experience its fantastic bike rides, museums, coffee shops, and much much more, with this fantastic travel guide from DK
Whether you want to cruise the reflective waterways, wonder at the works of the Old Masters in the Rijksmuseum, or cycle through the bulb fields, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Amsterdam has to offer.
Inside the pages of this Amsterdam travel guide, you'll discover:
- Our pick of Amsterdam's must-sees, top experiences, hidden gems, and the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- Detailed maps and walks make navigating the city easy
- Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you plan your trip
- Expert advice and travel tips to help you get ready, get around and stay safe
- Color-coded chapters to every part of Amsterdam, from the Central Canal Ring to the Museum Quarter and Plantage to Noord
- Available in a handy format that is lightweight and portable
Add the Netherlands to your bucket list! Plan your trip to this world-class city and enjoy its relaxed culture, craft breweries, and awe-inspiring museums and art galleries. This updated city guide brings Amsterdam to life with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, and detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights. Stunning photographs and hand-drawn illustrations will take you through this iconic city.
Take a walk past the perfectly preserved 17th-century canal-side mansions and explore the streets that are awash with cutting-edge art, theatre, and food. Families will also find a huge mix of attractions and activities that will keep the kids entertained.
DK Eyewitness Amsterdam has been updated regularly to make sure the information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak.
For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent advice, recommendations, and reviews. Discover guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe!