From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Cesar’s Way and Be the Pack Leader comes the ultimate guide for living together with a healthy, happy dog.
In A Member of the Family, Cesar Millan coaches you on everything you need to know about raising a dog–from the moment you first think about getting a dog–including information on:
• Selecting the right breed for your family’s lifestyle
• Establishing–and enforcing– household rules from day one
• What to look for in a veterinarian
• Proper nutrition
• Familiarizing a dog with another pet in the family
• Setting up exercise, discipline, and affection plans for your family and your dog
• Introducing your dog to a new significant other or baby
Packed with practical tips and techniques–plus advice from the unique perspectives of Cesar’s wife and sons–A Member of the Family addresses the most common issues and questions for dog owners.