I am currently NOT accepting books for review.
Thank you for considering letting me review your book. Please read on for my preferred genres, formats, etc.
MY REVIEWING HABITS:
- My rating system can be viewed here.
- I rate all the books I’ve read on Goodreads, but I do not always post their reviews. If you would like me to post my review on Goodreads, please tell me.
- Yes, I do post bad reviews on this blog and rate them on Goodreads. I try to write balanced and honest reviews. Even when I’ve rated a book low (two/three stars), I can still talk about some of its redeeming factors.
- I do not accept self-published books unless I have reviewed a book of yours before.
- I reserve the right to refuse to review a book.
I prefer to review the following genres, as they are my favourites:
- Science Fiction
- Historical Fiction
If your book is also classified as “young adult” or “middle grade” and fits one of the above, I would also prefer that.
I will also accept:
- New Adult
- Young Adult
- Middle Grade
I will not accept:
Other notes on books I would prefer to review:
- I would prefer to read standalone books, but I am open to reviewing the first book of a series.
- While I am okay with sexual content, I would prefer that it were not too graphic.
I prefer ebooks in Kindle format (.mobi). I really don’t like using .pdf format because it just feels awkward to use on my Kindle.
I have a contact form below that you can use to contact me, but these are the basic things I need to know:
- Are you the author, publisher, or another person involved in marketing this book?
- Name of author
- Title of book
- Standalone or series
- Link to Goodreads page
- Publication date (if you want me to post my review on a specific date range near publication date, please let me know)
- Warnings (sexual content, violence/gore, self-harm, etc)