Hello there, dear readers!
This week, I launched my new feature: Read Play Blog! I’m co-hosting it with the wonderful Jeann of Happy Indulgence, and I’m excited! If you like video games, please check it out. Even if you don’t, I have a video game recommendation for fans of Contemporary YA books that feature high school life. :) If you’ve never played video games but love that kind of story, that little game should pique your interest. ;)
And if you do love video games, I encourage you to join us! Doesn’t matter how many games you own or how long you’ve been playing. We want you to have fun with us!
So this week’s question is: Do you like video games too?
(And I will again plug the new feature. So please go check out the post!)
On my shelf:
I was really lazy with getting books this week. It’s been a pretty busy and crazy week, so I haven’t been able to gather enough books to actually post about. :P
This week on RMA:
- [15 Jul] Bloggers Beyond Books: Rachel and Yoga
- [16 Jul] Read Play Blog: First post of the new feature!
- [17 Jul] Talk To Me 29: Information Dumps in Books
- [20 Jul] Weekly Digest 19: The new video game feature!
Blog-o-plane, now boarding!
- Trish posted about her experience with running, about about an app that can help you!
- Charlene talks about the term “swashbuckler,” and it turns out I’ve been wrong this entire time. Oops! Haha!
- Kelley discusses the art of going in blind. I’m part of the “going in forgetful” camp myself. :P
- The ladies of Oh, the Books! and Rinn of Rinn Reads bring you Sci-fi Month! Check out their posts here and here.
- Krysta raves about what else she loves about her local library.
- Rinn has another great post full of recommendations of fantasy titles, this time with mythology!
- Jeann talks about being a bookish completionist.
So how are you, my lovely readers? How has your week been? :)